It's been a while since I wanted to do this post and the time goes ...
is the ticket Charlie motivated me!
movable alphabet is our lack of anything better!
I have colored and then laminated.
They are not like my letters rough or in size or shape, however, that they should be but too bad! and Elisa was not more annoyed that it so good ...
They had played to compare this summer and we have already made approaches with silent dictated that can also be found in the garden below;) or buy from and can Oppa be elsewhere that I do not know ...
I offered him long letters rough, all letters, so now, all the movable alphabet.
It does not control all but right now it only works with the letters of the first dictation, I take them out myself when she wants to do, I put them next to his cards, but otherwise it has access the whole alphabet to make words ... that do not exist, but most importantly, sounds and she imagines that she asked me to read constantly ...
photos this month with re-presentations of letters and dictation rough outline no.1:
0 comments:
Post a Comment