Friday, November 12, 2010

Veet Wax Strips For Pubic Area

rough paper mache lanterns


Yesterday morning business paper mache! Elisa has cut lots of pieces of tissue paper, was made the paste recipes in a future post, and I am armed with patience at the sight of the basket of microscopic pieces of Elisa ... ask them one by one took a while: D
To the second and third layer of my balloon needed to hold the lantern then! - I cut strips alone;)
They were placed on bowls for convenience.
must always overlap the last piece to be sure that everything is fairly uniform.
They had dried in the bathroom in front of the radiator to go faster
Elisa He has suffered some damage when deflating the balloon! but somehow we find the super nice shot, it goes in all directions! for mine we therefore took care off the ball softly while he deflated!
For finishes should have been cut up, to make it nice, but I do not have a good pair of scissors and it was difficult to turn around so ...

Pretty examples here and there .












0 comments:

Post a Comment