Sorry for my lack of time, I'm going to 100 the time is now!
I awards of late, today I start to date!
Not easy, fear of forgetting someone you appreciate, however, avoid those that do not like it, do not put the same list, otherwise it is funny ...
short, I did as I could!
I could have put this account is even seen my blog and my blogroll bookmarks ... but we must not forget one thing ....
is that now I, I must go the rounds of blogs to prevent!
Thanks twice Leptis to the blog ... Leptis ! almost useless to make so this blog is full of Montessori activities with all his ideas of trays according to the seasons and presentations of material ...
This one I offer to Blog:
This one
to:
Thanks to Carine's Blog Lily Tots, which is very soft and full of activities, and natym blog 3 in the nest blog always full of I find great ideas too!
This one I offer blogs:
This award I spend my turns for blogs:
Have a nice
weekend:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment