Alala, not enough time right now, the holidays are approaching, the tree is ready, the decorations made this year have found their place and mix with others, and even very old, hung here and there, like winking at a person I miss terribly every day for nearly 6 years ... I never get tired of looking and seeing the decorations from my Grandmother that I was so happy to hang in the tree, now suspended in the mine by the little hands of Elisa and sad warms my heart at the same time ...
It is very cold in time, walking, skating, Snow ball fights, it's all so nice until Christmas and its magic ...
We continue the Montessori books and learning, but we much prefer to shim the bottom of the sofa, watching the flakes fall, reading stories, drinking good hot chocolate, watching the tree lights, all under good coverage ...
And this way we learn lots of things ...
Starting with ...
Happiness ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment