Finally! we had our snow storm!
If everyone complains when it arrives and blocks the roads, it's not my case:
I do not work, I do not go to school at 7:30, and I'm moving on foot ! So
Perfect for a nice snowy day to share with my chip!
We watched the big flakes falling outside the window warm with Christmas carols in the background: I love it!
And we did a little Christmas ornament, a fir tree in paper!
On my model, yes, my model, my Mom spring every year to decorate the house for longer than 20 years since I made in kindergarten!
absence of material suitable notice, Elisa punched on a towel and using a ... seam fast!
She took all the pencils, markers, pastels of the house to decorate ...
And insisted that I make myself the second while it!
| | ||
| -Elisa But what are you doing? Ba-you see I'm building a decoration on my tree! Yes ok sorry ... | |
Our results from the front and back:
was then cut up a tree to the middle and bottom of the other equally able to assemble them (to do well it is only then that we should decorate the faces thus formed, but since each had its own at the base ...)
Those are the two trees, mine, and 20 years later, that of my daughter ...
If someone had told me that one day these two women would meet ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment