Hello!!
And a happy new year to all! (All?) How it is too late ???????
Thanks for your wishes and your nice words in my absence, so good, so I'm back after almost a month without internet and especially pleased to resume the path of my little blog ...
♥
Before visiting your blogs and I do not know how I can catch it so long overdue I started right away with a ticket of the day!
I needed a theme, Christmas is over, the year started, it does snow more, we ate 10 pancakes, we made pancakes, carnival bof bof, Spring and Easter seem far ...
So I thought just the continents!
After lots of research on the net and bought some books I'll post more later, here we embarked for ... Oceania!
So we made an Aboriginal painting with cotton swabs!
I preferred to take a small leaf, and I did well because the meeting was long ... very long ... too long!
So we played, I took his hand to help her, then she is the mother who "helped me", we made small noises every 'tapped', imagine that someone slept for a tap gently to avoid blocks, count for very fast rhythm to the blows of cotton and make lines more or less straight ...
The paintings are for his grandpa is celebrating its birthday this weekend ...!
One of them has sequins, I told him I did not think there were paintings on the real aborigines, she said they "should not have", but that "they probably would if they could" ...
Remember to have a good amount of cotton swabs on hand huh ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment