Friday, October 29, 2010

Live View / — Axis




The training was held at Vaison la Romaine, at a time Montelimar which I have reported on a huge bag of nougat!
The setting was asked and felt the holidays ...



It was eventful, Agnes trainer, very "aerial" qualified as an intern, has assumed Care to put us in a gentle atmosphere Montessori ...

Theory and presentation of the morning, TP and debates in the afternoon.






A beautiful mandala created by an intern:



A superb presentation of the cube trinomen in large format, Uta, cause of small business Marimonte .
this brilliant Absolutely!







Also and most importantly, great meetings, educators Montessori homeschool moms, teachers, college professors, students, persons undergoing simple discovery, and even a Dad ...
training full of sharing, exchange and listening, questioning, of laughter and secrets, strong emotions ...

I come back revitalized, and I look forward to be at stage 2 in their company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment